Curbside Pickup Resuming
Starting Monday, December 28, 2020, we are resuming curbside pickup for the duration of the provincial lockdown.
- Monday - Friday 10 am - 5 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
The building is closed to the public. Computer appointments are not permitted.
- Place your requests online, or call us and we can help place requests or choose books for you
- Wait to be notified that your hold is available
- To pick up, call 519-348-9234 from the parking lot (or from home if no cell) so we can get your items ready
- If the vestibule is empty, wear a mask, please enter and ring the doorbell to let us know you have arrived. We will bring your items to the vestibule
Please continue to return library material to the book drop. Library material is being quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in. There will be a delay in items being removed from your account.
All fines are waived until libraries can fully reopen.