Curbside Pickup and Computer Appointments remain
On April 8, a province-wide stay-at-home order was issued. After clarification, libraries are able to maintain offering curbside pickup and computer appointments.
These are the services WPPL is offering (fuller details below):
- curbside pickup of holds and printouts
- computer appointments up to 30 minutes
- telephone, email and online assistance
- online resources
- take-home activities
Curbside Hours (have not changed)
- Monday - Thursday 2 pm - 8 pm
- Friday/Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
The building is closed to the public with the exception of computer appointments.
- Place your requests online, or call us and we can help place requests or choose books for you
- Wait to be notified that your hold is available
- To pick up, call 519-348-9234 from the parking lot (or from home if no cell) so we can get your items ready
- If the vestibule is empty, wear a mask, please enter and ring the doorbell to let us know you have arrived. We will bring your items to the vestibule
Patrons will be permitted to access computers and pick up photocopies by appointment only. Please call the library to make an appointment.
- computer appointments will be limited to 30 minutes
- a face covering must be worn, a two-meter physical distance must be maintained from others and a COVID-19 screening form must be filled out
Please continue to return library material to the book drop. Library material is being quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in. There will be a delay in items being removed from your account.
All fines are waived until libraries can fully reopen