Upper Thames River Parks Pass
Borrow an Upper Thames Parks Pass for free entry to Wildwood, Pittock and Fanshawe Conservation areas.
- Free day-use pass valid for 1 vehicle and its passengers OR up to 4 persons walking or biking
- No overnight camping
- Valid for entry during the parks' regular operating seasons and regular business hours only. Park capacity limitations will apply
- The parks are open May 1 - October 15, 2023. **Please note: The UTRCA is extending their 2023 season for conservation areas to November 30. The pass may be used until then.
- Loan period is 2 days and is not renewable
- Passes are held 3 days for pickup
- Overdue fee is $2/day
- Replacement cost for a lost pass is $140
Upper Thames River Parks for park locations and restrictions