Access thousands of ebooks, audiobooks and magazines and streaming video on your smartphone, tablet, computer or ereader.
Notes about digital content:
- there are never any late charges
- access any time, any where internet is available
- digital items have limits the same as physical library items; once all copies of a given title are checked out, holds can be placed for those items
- each library card can borrow 20 items and hold another 15 items at once
- to watch videos, the Overdrive Web Browser must be used
- magazines are not compatible with ereaders
- user can choose lending periods or 7, 14 or 21 day
What you need:
- Internet access
- A valid library card from one of Perth County's libraries
- Your PIN (usually the last 4 numbers of your telephone number)
- Instructions for your device
Using a Smartphone or Tablet App:
Using an eReader, Computer or mp3 player
Visit the Overdrive Troubleshooting website
If you are having problems logging in, your card may be expired or blocked. Please contact the Library to have the issue resolved.
If you continue to experience problems, call us for assistance at 519-348-9234 during business hours, send us an email or come into the Library.