Computer Appointments and Curbside
Today we are able to offer public computer use by appointment. Curbside pickup remains in place until Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen Plan.
Curbside Hours (have not changed)
- Monday - Thursday 2 pm - 8 pm
- Friday/Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
The building is closed to the public with the exception of computer appointments.
- Place your requests online, or call us and we can help place requests or choose books for you
- Wait to be notified that your hold is available
- To pick up, call 519-348-9234 from the parking lot (or from home if no cell) so we can get your items ready
- If the vestibule is empty, wear a mask, please enter and ring the doorbell to let us know you have arrived. We will bring your items to the vestibule
Patrons will be permitted to access computers and pick up photocopies by appointment only. Please call the library at 519-348-9234 to make an appointment.
- computer appointments will be limited to 45 minutes per person per day
- a face covering must be worn, a two-meter physical distance must be maintained from others and a COVID-19 screening form must be filled out
- inside WIFI spots are available for the same 1 session per person per day
Please continue to return library material to the book drop.
All fines are waived until libraries can fully reopen.