STEM Village is a leading-edge online education solution designed to inspire, enable, and guide K-12 students to develop STEM skills and passions, and to pursue high-demand STEM careers.
The magnitude of the skills gap we are facing in North America is staggering, and our children need new ways to develop these in-demand skills.
Students discover real-world application of STEM skills in fascinating topics like Robotics, 3D Printing, Artificial Intelligence, Space Exploration, Climate Change, and much more! Online educational tools help students explore interests and passions as they're guided through development paths in science, technology, engineering, and math using fun learning tools, games and assessments.
How to set up your STEM Village account
Parents or caregivers need to set up the STEM Village account for their students first, and then children are able to access the content on their own.
- Access STEM Village Sign-up
- Create a STEM Village parent profile
- You will receive a verification email. Please click on the link in the email to verify your parent account.
- From your parent dashboard, you can add STUDENT(s) and select their initial password(s). It is important that your child remembers both their username and password so that they can sign-in when they are not with you.
- After initial sign-up, you can continue to use this library link or you can sign-in directly.