The Library provides free access to the Internet for use by our patrons. The Internet may be accessed on the public computers or through our wireless network on personal devices.
- The Library offers 4 computers for access to the Internet and all are connected for printing. Two of these computers are equipped with word processing software.
- Children under the age of 13 must have a caregiver with them to supervise and participate in their children's internet use
- To use the public computers, you must agree to our Internet Acceptable Use Agreement [PDF]
- Bring your own headphones in order to listen to audio.
- All personal information and working documents are cleared after the session ends. Patrons are responsible for saving their own materials to a private device, such as a USB memory stick
To access the Internet on a personal device:
- Browse to available wireless networks and choose WPL_Public.
- A notification should appear prompting a sign-in to the network.
- You will be prompted to agree to our Internet Acceptable Use Agreement [PDF]. Then press Accept and you are ready to start browsing.
Printing is available from personal devices connected to Wifi. Please see the Mobile Printing page.
Printing and Copying
Printing is available from the public internet computers and personal devices. Photocopying services are also available.
|B/W letter or legal
|B/W letter or legal duplex
|Colour letter or legal
|$0.75 per side