The Library provides free access to the Internet for use by our patrons. The Internet may be accessed through our wireless network on the public computers or on personal devices.
- The Library offers 4 computers for access to the Internet and all are connected for printing
- Computers can be used for 1 hour per day. It is possible to take a chance that a computer is available when you visit. However, to be assured a spot, please phone and book a time. The spot will be held for 5 minutes after the appointment time
- 2 of these computers are equipped with Microsoft Office software
- Users must be at least 13 years of age. Children under the age of 13 must have a parent or guardian with them and parents are encouraged to supervise and participate in their children's internet use
- To use the public computers, you must agree to our Internet Acceptable Use Agreement [PDF]
- Bring your own headphones in order to listen to audio. The Library does not supply headphones.
- All personal information and working documents are cleared after the session ends. Patrons are responsible for saving their own materials to a private device, such as a USB memory stick
To access the Internet on a personal device:
- Browse to available wireless networks and choose WPL_Public.
- A notification should appear prompting a sign-in to the network.
- You will be prompted to agree to our Internet Acceptable Use Agreement [PDF]. Then press Accept and you are ready to start browsing.
Printing is available from personal devices connected to Wifi. Please see the Mobile Printing page.
Printing and Copying
Printing is available from the public internet computers and personal devices. Photocopying services are also available.
|B/W letter or legal||$0.20|
|B/W letter or legal duplex||$0.30|
|Colour letter or legal||$0.75 per side|