If we don't have it, we will try and get it for you.
Interlibrary Loan (ILLO) will obtain books and audiobooks not owned or missing from the West Perth Public Library and PCIN collections.
All materials requested on interlibrary loan are subject to the availability and interlibrary loan policies of the lending libraries. To make an interlibrary loan request, borrowers need a valid WPPL library card.
- Check the catalogue first. If we do not have the item, please contact the library to place your request.
- Books and audiobooks on CD may be requested.
- WPPL cardholders may request up to 2 items each week and must do so at WPPL (their home library).
- Interlibrary loans can take from 1-6 weeks to arrive.
- Library staff will contact you when the interlibrary loan item arrives or if your request cannot be filled.
- Interlibrary loans must be picked up within 14 days.
- Requests for renewals must be made at least 4 days prior to the due date and are subject to lending library approval.
The following items are not available for ILLO
- Anything in our catalogue
- Items published in the previous 24 months
- DVDs, VHS and music CDs
Simply fill out our InterLibrary Loan request form and we will do our best to get the item in for you.
For more information, please contact the library at 519-348-9234 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org