Online card registration is now available while Library hours are modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This card will allow the user to access:
- ebooks, eaudiobooks and streaming movies
- newspaper and magazine databases
- Novelist database for discovering new authors
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Centre
- Teen Health & Wellness resource
To register for a library card:
- Visit the library's basic catalogue
- Click on New User
- Fill in the form
- Click on I Accept
- Library staff will process new card applications each weekday. They will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide you with your new library card number. The physical card will be held for pickup when the Library reopens.
Cards registered online will expire after 90 days. When the library reopens, you will need to come to the Library to show ID and proof of address to renew your card. If you require assistance, please email email@example.com.