Any educator currently working at an education facility in Perth County is eligible for an Educator Card. This includes K-12 classroom teachers in public and private schools, daycare center instructors and homeschoolers.
To apply for an Educator Card, visit the Library with the following items
- Photo ID
- Proof of current address (Proof can consist of a piece of mail addressed to the applicant, a checkbook or car insurance)
Educators are required to have a personal library card to be eligible for an Educator Card.
The Educator Card is designed to help make full use of the library's resources.
- Check out most items for double the standard loan period
- Renew most items 1 time (Renewal is unavailable if the item is reserved for another customer)
- Pay no late fees (Payment is required for lost or damaged items)
- Personal library card and educator card accounts are totally separate
- An Educator Card expires June 30 and needs to be renewed annually
- The card is non-transferable: can only be used by the cardholder for educational purposes