Any educator currently working at an education facility in Perth County is eligible for an Educator Card. This includes K-12 classroom teachers in public and private schools, daycare center instructors and homeschoolers.
To apply for an Educator Card, visit the Library with the following items:
- Photo ID
- Proof of current address (Proof can consist of a piece of mail addressed to the applicant, a checkbook or car insurance)
or apply online and be sure to add EDUCATOR beside your name. Staff will be in touch with details about your card.
Educators are required to have a personal library card to be eligible for an Educator Card.
The Educator Card is designed to help make full use of the library's resources.
- Check out most items for double the standard loan period
- Renew most items 1 time (Renewal is unavailable if the item is reserved for another customer)
- Pay no late fees (Payment is required for lost or damaged items)
- Personal library card and educator card accounts are totally separate
- An Educator Card expires June 30 and needs to be renewed annually
- The card is non-transferable: can only be used by the cardholder for educational purposes